When accidents occur, it is important to contact the personal injury lawyer College Park MD residents have long trusted. Accidents occur frequently and may result in physical or emotional injury, leading to high medical bills and lost wages. If you believe you could be entitled to compensation for personal injury, contact an experienced lawyer from Cohen and Cohen, P.C.
Common Personal Injury Cases
As a personal injury lawyer in College Park MD would explain, people are eligible for fair compensation when someone else’s negligence or intentional act caused them harm. The most common types of personal injury cases include:
- Car Accident Cases: No matter how careful you are on the road, there are careless drivers who cause harm to others. If you were in an accident and another driver was not following the rules of the road, was distracted, or was acting in a negligent manner, then they may be held liable for your injuries.
- Slip and Fall Cases:It is legally required for property owners to keep their sites reasonably safe and hazardous free. Property liability laws are set in place to prevent people from becoming injured. The responsibilities of a landowner can vary from state to state. An experienced personal injury lawyer College Park MD trusts may help you receive compensation with their up-to-date knowledge of the law.
- Medical Malpractice:If a patient is harmed by a doctor or other health care professional who failed to perform their medical duties effectively, the patient may be able to file a medical malpractice claim. These cases can be very complex, but a qualified College Park MD personal injury lawyer from Cohen and Cohen, P.C. may help you recover proper compensation.
- Dog Bite Cases:Individuals who were bitten by another person’s dog may seek the help of a personal injury lawyer College Park MD relies on. Dog owners may be financially responsible for bites and other injuries caused by their dog.
- Assault, Battery and Intentional Torts:These cases are different from the others because they involve intentionally causing harm to another, instead of causing harm through negligence or carelessness. Typically, these charges apply in criminal cases and the victim may be able to demand compensation for their injuries.
No matter what type of injury you suffered, consulting with a personal injury lawyer College Park MD can provide may help your case.
A Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Trust
Being the victim of someone else’s mistakes could lead to emotional, physical, and financial distress. It is unfair for legitimate victims to hurt without receiving fair compensation from the liable party. If you suffered from an automobile accident, a fall, a medical mistake, or another type of accident, an attorney from Cohen and Cohen, P.C. may be able to provide you with helpful services to get your life back on track. Contact us today at (301) 250-1957 to speak with a personal injury lawyer College Park MD can depend on.
Personal Injury Lawyer College Park MD – More Info